2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
Our team at New Jersey Medicare Brokers is gearing up for a busy Medicare Annual Election period! Medicare Prescription Drug plans (Part D) and Medicare Advantage plans (Part C) change every year, and it is important to review your insurance to decide if it is still covering your healthcare needs for the upcoming year.
The details for 2024 plans were released on October 1st 2023. Between October 15th and December 7th 2023, Medicare recipients have the option to either keep their coverage or change to a new plan for 2024. If you want to keep your current plan, no further action is needed, your plan will auto-renew.
Your current insurance company should have mailed you an Annual Notice of Change document which highlights the differences in your coverage from 2023 to 2024.
We contacted all of our clients during the month of September to get an updated list of prescriptions for plan reviews. We will call all clients in the first two weeks of October to discuss the changes to the plans and whether there is a better option for next year. You may also hear from our newest team member, Sarita Gualtier, who will assist our brokers with appointment setting and general inquiries from our clients.
If you or anyone you know would like a review of your coverage for the upcoming year please reach out to us by either calling 800-797-0605 or scheduling an appointment on our website using the below link.
- 2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
- Medicare Announces Price Negotiations on 10 Prescriptions
- New and Expanded state assistance programs for Seniors in New Jersey - NJ PAAD, Senior Gold, NJ Freeze & Stay NJ
- Supporting a loved one on Medicare in New Jersey
- Five reasons to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
- NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal- Post COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- 6 Ways to Prepare for Medicare if You’re Working Past 65
- Medicare updates for 2023!
- Medicare Annual Election Period ends 12/7 and NJ State Assistance thresholds have updated for 2023!
- Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplement – What’s the difference?
- Shingles vaccines are $0 in 2023 thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act!
- Medicare Premium is Going Down in 2023! Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is here!
- Protecting Yourself Against Medicare Scams
- Medicare changes when moving to or from New Jersey
- Medicare Premium Payment Options
- NJ PAAD and Senior Gold raised their qualifications by $10,000 in 2022!
- The Medicare Advertisements should stop after December 7th!
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Continues Until December 7th
- 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- What will you be billed for a hospital stay with Medicare coverage?
- Understanding Medicare and IRMAA - Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount
- Does Medicare Cover Gym Membership?
- Are you insured when traveling with Medicare?
- Medicare and Dental
- What to Know when you Qualify for Medicare due to Disability in New Jersey
- What to Know About Medicare and COBRA
- What to Know About Visiting a New Jersey Social Security / Medicare Office
- Options for New Jersey Prescription Help
- How Important is the Medicare Star Rating?
- Medicare Assignment
- Why Should You Engage with a Medicare Broker?
- President Biden’s Medicare Plan
- A Guide to Medicare HMO and PPO Options
- Medicare Part D Senior Savings Model: An Overview
- Do You Need Help with Medicare.gov?
- Medicare and Acupuncture
- Medicare vs Medicaid: What's the Difference?
- What to Do When Helping Parents with Medicare
- Understanding the Medicare Plans in NJ
- Medicare and Coronavirus
- Delaying Medicare Part B
- Finding Medicare Assistance
- How Do I Sign Up for Medicare Part B in New Jersey?
- Medicare Help—Making Medicare Easy
- PAAD: New Jersey's Prescription Assistance Program
- Medicare Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Finding Your NJ Medicare Broker
- Medicare Part D Eligibility
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- New Jersey's Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans - The Facts
- Medicare Eligibilty Age
- Medicare through Social Security Disability in New Jersey - You Don't Just Age into the System
- New Jersey Senior Gold Assistance Program- What You Need to Know
- Assistance Programs in New Jersey for Medicare Eligibles
- Top 7 Medicare Mistakes
- Utilizing Your New Jersey Medicare Insurance Agent
- Medicare and High Income: Does Income Change the Cost of Medicare?
- Changing Medigap Plans
- Why Am I Getting A Bill For a Medicare Physical Exam
- How Medicare Brokers Can Help
- Republican Plans for Medicare in 2020
- What You Need to Know About Medicare in New Jersey
- NJ PAAD Application Help
- What Really Is Medicare for All?