Five Reasons to Work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
When you decide to set a retirement date you should be thinking about your health insurance options post-retirement, too. A licensed Medicare Insurance Broker, like the team at New Jersey Medicare Brokers, is your ally in the process. We offer unbiased and personalized support as you learn about your Medicare options based on your health, budget, and overall priorities for the insurance coverage you choose. Here are five reasons you should plan to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker at New Jersey Medicare Brokers:
There is no cost to you to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker.
You pay the same price if you buy directly from the insurance carrier or use a NJ Medicare Broker. If you take a plan through us, then we are compensated by the insurance companies. Put us to work for you!
We understand the market (and the realities of living in New Jersey).
New Jersey has many Medicare options. There are HMOs, PPOs, Medicare Supplement Plans, and Prescription Drug Plans. And the options vary based on the county you live in. We help clients in every county throughout our beautiful state - from the bright and sunny Jersey Shore to the mountains and streams of Sussex County – and the high expense of living here. Getting you the best value for your money is one of our highest priorities.
We will shop the market annually for your specific situation.
We are contracted with 12 insurance carriers and offer over 100 health insurance plans. While not all plans are available in all areas, we take pride in providing a range of plans to fit any budget and health situation. We also provide an annual review of coverage during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period which runs from October 15th thru December 7th.
We offer unbiased and informed recommendations for coverage.
It is important that a Medicare broker is knowledgeable about the plans they represent to provide the highest level of service to their clients. We want our clients to be educated and empowered to make the best decision for their health insurance coverage.
The brokers at New Jersey Medicare Brokers undergo annual testing and continuing education with each contracted insurance carrier in addition to state licensing requirements. Our brokers use this knowledge to educate our clients about the latest in Medicare regulations and their best options for Medicare insurance coverage.
We will screen and apply for New Jersey assistance programs to help bring the costs down.
We have experience guiding clients through the applications for New Jersey’s Pharmaceutical Assistance Program to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD) and Senior Gold Programs. These programs are valuable resources to assist eligible New Jersey residents with the cost of prescription drugs and monthly premiums for the insurance.
As you can see, working with a licensed insurance broker at New Jersey Medicare Brokers will give you peace of mind that you have reviewed all your options and made the best choice for your health insurance needs post-retirement. We can be reached at 1-800-797-0605 or by email at email@example.com.
- What are my dental insurance options while on Medicare?
- 2024 Changes to the NJ PAAD and Senior Gold programs: GSK and Eli Lily Participation
- Medicare and Social Security updates for 2024
- 2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
- Medicare Announces Price Negotiations on 10 Prescriptions
- New and Expanded state assistance programs for Seniors in New Jersey - NJ PAAD, Senior Gold, NJ Freeze & Stay NJ
- Supporting a loved one on Medicare in New Jersey
- Five reasons to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
- NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal- Post COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- 6 Ways to Prepare for Medicare if You’re Working Past 65
- Medicare updates for 2023!
- Medicare Annual Election Period ends 12/7 and NJ State Assistance thresholds have updated for 2023!
- Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplement – What’s the difference?
- Shingles vaccines are $0 in 2023 thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act!
- Medicare Premium is Going Down in 2023! Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is here!
- Protecting Yourself Against Medicare Scams
- Medicare changes when moving to or from New Jersey
- Medicare Premium Payment Options
- NJ PAAD and Senior Gold raised their qualifications by $10,000 in 2022!
- The Medicare Advertisements should stop after December 7th!
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Continues Until December 7th
- 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- What will you be billed for a hospital stay with Medicare coverage?
- Understanding Medicare and IRMAA - Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount
- Does Medicare Cover Gym Membership?
- Are you insured when traveling with Medicare?
- Medicare and Dental
- What to Know when you Qualify for Medicare due to Disability in New Jersey
- What to Know About Medicare and COBRA
- What to Know About Visiting a New Jersey Social Security / Medicare Office
- Options for New Jersey Prescription Help
- How Important is the Medicare Star Rating?
- Medicare Assignment
- Why Should You Engage with a Medicare Broker?
- President Biden’s Medicare Plan
- A Guide to Medicare HMO and PPO Options
- Medicare Part D Senior Savings Model: An Overview
- Do You Need Help with Medicare.gov?
- Medicare and Acupuncture
- Medicare vs Medicaid: What's the Difference?
- What to Do When Helping Parents with Medicare
- Understanding the Medicare Plans in NJ
- Medicare and Coronavirus
- Delaying Medicare Part B
- Finding Medicare Assistance
- How Do I Sign Up for Medicare Part B in New Jersey?
- Medicare Help—Making Medicare Easy
- PAAD: New Jersey's Prescription Assistance Program
- Medicare Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Finding Your NJ Medicare Broker
- Medicare Part D Eligibility
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- New Jersey's Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans - The Facts
- Medicare Eligibilty Age
- Medicare through Social Security Disability in New Jersey - You Don't Just Age into the System
- New Jersey Senior Gold Assistance Program- What You Need to Know
- Assistance Programs in New Jersey for Medicare Eligibles
- Top 7 Medicare Mistakes
- Utilizing Your New Jersey Medicare Insurance Agent
- Medicare and High Income: Does Income Change the Cost of Medicare?
- Changing Medigap Plans
- Why Am I Getting A Bill For a Medicare Physical Exam
- How Medicare Brokers Can Help
- Republican Plans for Medicare in 2020
- What You Need to Know About Medicare in New Jersey
- NJ PAAD Application Help
- What Really Is Medicare for All?