Utilizing Your New Jersey Medicare Insurance Agent
Once you've got the ball rolling in your New Jersey Medicare plan, you can breathe. The important thing is getting there, and a Medicare insurance agent can help you by addressing any concerns and ensuring you fully understand your policy. However, that is not where an agent or broker's job ends when assisting you.
You want to keep them on hand for any questions that may arise later, and that won't just be when something goes wrong. Different Medicare policies and supplements will vary from county to county and company to company, and eligibility requirements and even availability can change every year. Keeping yourself abreast of these shifts can mean the difference between knowing what your New Jersey Medicare is doing for you at all times and being blindsided with a surprise.
Should You Consult a Medicare Broker?
Here are two times where it may make sense to speak with a professional about your Medicare options.
- During the Medicare Open Enrollment period, which is October 15th to December 7th. During this time, new plans for the upcoming year are released and it is important to review your current coverage to ensure your plan is still covering the doctors you want to see, the medications you are prescribed, and at the most affordable cost.
- When you are first eligible for Medicare it seems that everyone in the world knows you are turning 65. Many people are bombarded by each and every insurance carrier mailing information and it can get very confusing choosing the right plan for your needs. A New Jersey Medicare Broker can help educate you on the plans available and assist you with making this important decision.
In both cases, this is free of charge to you. Agents collect their commission through the premium that is already paid.
About New Jersey Medicare Brokers LLC
New Jersey Medicare Brokers LLC, while based in Orange, serves the entire state of New Jersey and can meet eligible recipients anywhere in the commonwealth. They have been active for nine years and currently assist over 800 clients. Their services are always free, whether you speak to them on the phone or in person.
- What are my dental insurance options while on Medicare?
- 2024 Changes to the NJ PAAD and Senior Gold programs: GSK and Eli Lily Participation
- Medicare and Social Security updates for 2024
- 2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
- Medicare Announces Price Negotiations on 10 Prescriptions
- New and Expanded state assistance programs for Seniors in New Jersey - NJ PAAD, Senior Gold, NJ Freeze & Stay NJ
- Supporting a loved one on Medicare in New Jersey
- Five reasons to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
- NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal- Post COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- 6 Ways to Prepare for Medicare if You’re Working Past 65
- Medicare updates for 2023!
- Medicare Annual Election Period ends 12/7 and NJ State Assistance thresholds have updated for 2023!
- Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplement – What’s the difference?
- Shingles vaccines are $0 in 2023 thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act!
- Medicare Premium is Going Down in 2023! Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is here!
- Protecting Yourself Against Medicare Scams
- Medicare changes when moving to or from New Jersey
- Medicare Premium Payment Options
- NJ PAAD and Senior Gold raised their qualifications by $10,000 in 2022!
- The Medicare Advertisements should stop after December 7th!
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Continues Until December 7th
- 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- What will you be billed for a hospital stay with Medicare coverage?
- Understanding Medicare and IRMAA - Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount
- Does Medicare Cover Gym Membership?
- Are you insured when traveling with Medicare?
- Medicare and Dental
- What to Know when you Qualify for Medicare due to Disability in New Jersey
- What to Know About Medicare and COBRA
- What to Know About Visiting a New Jersey Social Security / Medicare Office
- Options for New Jersey Prescription Help
- How Important is the Medicare Star Rating?
- Medicare Assignment
- Why Should You Engage with a Medicare Broker?
- President Biden’s Medicare Plan
- A Guide to Medicare HMO and PPO Options
- Medicare Part D Senior Savings Model: An Overview
- Do You Need Help with Medicare.gov?
- Medicare and Acupuncture
- Medicare vs Medicaid: What's the Difference?
- What to Do When Helping Parents with Medicare
- Understanding the Medicare Plans in NJ
- Medicare and Coronavirus
- Delaying Medicare Part B
- Finding Medicare Assistance
- How Do I Sign Up for Medicare Part B in New Jersey?
- Medicare Help—Making Medicare Easy
- PAAD: New Jersey's Prescription Assistance Program
- Medicare Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Finding Your NJ Medicare Broker
- Medicare Part D Eligibility
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- New Jersey's Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans - The Facts
- Medicare Eligibilty Age
- Medicare through Social Security Disability in New Jersey - You Don't Just Age into the System
- New Jersey Senior Gold Assistance Program- What You Need to Know
- Assistance Programs in New Jersey for Medicare Eligibles
- Top 7 Medicare Mistakes
- Utilizing Your New Jersey Medicare Insurance Agent
- Medicare and High Income: Does Income Change the Cost of Medicare?
- Changing Medigap Plans
- Why Am I Getting A Bill For a Medicare Physical Exam
- How Medicare Brokers Can Help
- Republican Plans for Medicare in 2020
- What You Need to Know About Medicare in New Jersey
- NJ PAAD Application Help
- What Really Is Medicare for All?