Why Should You Engage with a Medicare Broker?
With there being over one thousand potential combinations of ways you can take your Medicare in New Jersey, there is a lot to go over all at once—and by yourself. You might worry you're not making the right decision or choosing too hastily. This is where a Medicare broker can step in and help—at no cost to you.
3 Major Benefits to Calling a Medicare Broker
Medicare brokers' one job is to know what you need to know about Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. They have to recertify every year to continue serving people just like you, so they are always up to date on the latest changes in Medicare rules and its related plans. Their expertise is not the only reason to contact one, though:
- They're free! Medicare brokers are completely free for you to consult with, with no strings attached. Call their assistance a perk of being a Medicare recipient.
- They can come to you! Not all plans an insurance company offers will be available in your area. Your Medicare Broker is knowledgeable of what's available in your New Jersey county, and you can work with them over the phone or in person.
- They're unbiased! Medicare Advantage plans come from private insurance companies, but your brokers do not. They are not paid to push the plans belonging to one company over the other; their job is to present all available plans that suit your individual needs.
With no cost and no agenda attached, contacting a Medicare Broker for help can really only benefit you, even if all you want is a second opinion!
Get Medicare Assistance in Your Area
Don't lose important time agonizing over all the various Medicare Advantage plans, Prescription Drug plans, and Medicare Supplement plans available in your NJ area. You shouldn't settle for the first plan you see just because it's easier than a thorough examination.
Let a Medicare broker, like the agents at New Jersey Medicare Brokers, do the heavy lifting for you. They will take the time to get to know your individual case so they can help you find the plans that best suit your healthcare needs and budget, and you get to enjoy peace of mind.
- What are my dental insurance options while on Medicare?
- 2024 Changes to the NJ PAAD and Senior Gold programs: GSK and Eli Lily Participation
- Medicare and Social Security updates for 2024
- 2024 Medicare Enrollment Period
- Medicare Announces Price Negotiations on 10 Prescriptions
- New and Expanded state assistance programs for Seniors in New Jersey - NJ PAAD, Senior Gold, NJ Freeze & Stay NJ
- Supporting a loved one on Medicare in New Jersey
- Five reasons to work with a Medicare Insurance Broker in New Jersey
- NJ FamilyCare, PAAD, and Senior Gold Renewal- Post COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- 6 Ways to Prepare for Medicare if You’re Working Past 65
- Medicare updates for 2023!
- Medicare Annual Election Period ends 12/7 and NJ State Assistance thresholds have updated for 2023!
- Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplement – What’s the difference?
- Shingles vaccines are $0 in 2023 thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act!
- Medicare Premium is Going Down in 2023! Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is here!
- Protecting Yourself Against Medicare Scams
- Medicare changes when moving to or from New Jersey
- Medicare Premium Payment Options
- NJ PAAD and Senior Gold raised their qualifications by $10,000 in 2022!
- The Medicare Advertisements should stop after December 7th!
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Continues Until December 7th
- 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period
- What will you be billed for a hospital stay with Medicare coverage?
- Understanding Medicare and IRMAA - Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount
- Does Medicare Cover Gym Membership?
- Are you insured when traveling with Medicare?
- Medicare and Dental
- What to Know when you Qualify for Medicare due to Disability in New Jersey
- What to Know About Medicare and COBRA
- What to Know About Visiting a New Jersey Social Security / Medicare Office
- Options for New Jersey Prescription Help
- How Important is the Medicare Star Rating?
- Medicare Assignment
- Why Should You Engage with a Medicare Broker?
- President Biden’s Medicare Plan
- A Guide to Medicare HMO and PPO Options
- Medicare Part D Senior Savings Model: An Overview
- Do You Need Help with Medicare.gov?
- Medicare and Acupuncture
- Medicare vs Medicaid: What's the Difference?
- What to Do When Helping Parents with Medicare
- Understanding the Medicare Plans in NJ
- Medicare and Coronavirus
- Delaying Medicare Part B
- Finding Medicare Assistance
- How Do I Sign Up for Medicare Part B in New Jersey?
- Medicare Help—Making Medicare Easy
- PAAD: New Jersey's Prescription Assistance Program
- Medicare Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Finding Your NJ Medicare Broker
- Medicare Part D Eligibility
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- New Jersey's Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plans - The Facts
- Medicare Eligibilty Age
- Medicare through Social Security Disability in New Jersey - You Don't Just Age into the System
- New Jersey Senior Gold Assistance Program- What You Need to Know
- Assistance Programs in New Jersey for Medicare Eligibles
- Top 7 Medicare Mistakes
- Utilizing Your New Jersey Medicare Insurance Agent
- Medicare and High Income: Does Income Change the Cost of Medicare?
- Changing Medigap Plans
- Why Am I Getting A Bill For a Medicare Physical Exam
- How Medicare Brokers Can Help
- Republican Plans for Medicare in 2020
- What You Need to Know About Medicare in New Jersey
- NJ PAAD Application Help
- What Really Is Medicare for All?